Dynamic and intuitive web interfaces
No two days are the same in any business – people change, projects change, priorities change and changes change. Keeping everyone informed, involved and engaged in the company is a challenge. A key step in the right direction is having a collaboration platform that is as dynamic as the changes it needs to communicate. SharePoint portals and intranets make it easy to keep everyone engaged in an ever changing environment.
SharePoint portals and intranets
SharePoint strikes the balance between the need for information and the need for control. With SharePoint companies get both. SharePoint makes it easy to dynamically build and maintain integrated sites across the organisation that meet the diverse needs of many different areas of the business – corporate, departments, project teams, sub groups and special projects teams – while still providing IT with a safety net that ensures sites comply with IT controls, permissions, and policies.
Intranet and portal professionals
Our SharePoint team have been designing portal solutions for clients for years. As collaboration becomes more dynamic the need for a thoughtful design structure that balances user needs with company security and protocols increases in significance. We understand this intimately – here's some of the ways we can help:
- The design and development of the site structure – including all micro sites and inter-relationships
- The creation of a strong branded look and feel
- The design of intuitive navigation
- The development and implementation of role based security, protocols and access rights
- The design and implementation of governance policies
- System testing and end user training
- Rollout plans including promoting user adoption and driving change management
- Data and content migration