Solve all of your reporting, consolidation & budgeting needs in one system
BI360 is a complete Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution incorporating Reporting, Consolidation, Budgeting and Dashboards.
It is built on Microsoft technology – SQL server at the backend and Excel based reports for end users. Being Excel based, the BI360 report writer is immediately familiar and hugely flexible in terms of formats and layouts. BI360 is a Business Intelligence suite that is modern, user friendly, easy to learn and quick to implement.
Wh y BI360?
Streamline your reporting process
- The BI360 suite meets all your Reporting, Consolidation and Planning needs in one application – no need to learn and support multiple products
- Automate Data Collation, Consolidation and Planning processes
- Eliminate email traffic – reporting data is loaded directly to BI360
- Eliminate the risks and manual effort associated with spreadsheet based reporting
- Centrally control permissions, roles and reporting timetables
Speed up the close
- Automate the month and year end end rollover process
- Budget and prior period comparatives etc. are automatically included in reports
- Control the production of multiple formats for different audiences e.g. Management Accounts, Board Papers, Statutory reports, Investors, External stakeholders
- Produce board quality reports and presentations directly from BI360 – no more rekeying
Empower the Finance function
- Designed to be owned, developed and managed by Finance personnel
- Users can modify dimensions, change hierarchies, add data sets and develop new reports, without dependence on IT or technical resources
- Use Publishing features to schedule and automate distribution of reports to multiple audiences
Integrated modular solution
- Start with the feature you need most e.g. Consolidation and then add other modules as your requirements evolve
- Core components such as the Chart of Accounts are shared across all modules, which reduces maintenance and development overhead
- Integrate additional internal and external data sources easily in the data warehouse e.g. Operational Data, External Benchmarking statistics, Web Site analytics etc.