Solve all of your reporting, consolidation & budgeting needs in one system
BI360 is a complete Business Intelligence (BI) and Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution incorporating Reporting, Consolidation, Budgeting and Dashboards.
It is built on Microsoft technology – SQL server at the backend and Excel-based reports for end users. Being Excel-based, the BI360 report writer is immediately familiar and hugely flexible in terms of formats and layouts. BI360 is a Business Intelligence suite that is modern, user-friendly, easy to learn and quick to implement.
Streamline your reporting process
- The BI360 suite meets all your Reporting, Consolidation and Planning needs in one application – no need to learn and support multiple products
- Automate Data Collation, Consolidation and Planning processes
- Eliminate email traffic – reporting data is loaded directly to BI360
- Eliminate the risks and manual effort associated with spreadsheet-based reporting
- Centrally control permissions, roles and reporting timetables
Speed up the close
- Automate the month and year-end rollover process
- Budget and prior period comparatives etc. are automatically included in reports
- Control the production of multiple formats for different audiences e.g. Management Accounts, Board Papers, Statutory reports, Investors, External stakeholders
- Produce board quality reports and presentations directly from BI360 – no more rekeying
Empower the Finance function
- Designed to be owned, developed and managed by Finance personnel
- Users can modify dimensions, change hierarchies, add datasets and develop new reports, without dependence on IT or technical resources
- Use Publishing features to schedule and automate the distribution of reports to multiple audiences
Integrated modular solution
- Start with the feature you need most e.g. Consolidation and then add other modules as your requirements evolve
- Core components such as the Chart of Accounts are shared across all modules, which reduces maintenance and development overhead
- Integrate additional internal and external data sources easily in the data warehouse e.g. Operational Data, External Benchmarking statistics, Web Site analytics etc.