In today's high stakes environment, where misinformation can prove costly and organisations must make decisions at a rapid pace, industry must look to data to inform their response to the Covid-19 crisis. Leveraging not only proprietary data but also big data to forecast need and adjust operations both in crisis response and in the face of the new normal that will inevitably follow. Businesses that do not successfully modernise their data architecture now, may lose out in the medium to long term, losing customers, market share, value and profits to their data-driven counterparts.
But how can your organisation turn existing data into opportunity? The answer lies in developing a data drive culture, one where all employees are empowered to actively use data to enhance their daily work, where the company potential is realised through the successful decision making and the optimisation of operational efficiency and competitive advantage.
Join Storm Technology for our two-part on-demand webinar series, where we will be exploring Azure Data Services, a cloud-based data management tool that can help modernise the way you use data for optimal business benefit. Topics covered include;
E1: Fine-tune Data Management for Limitless Business Insight
Modernise your data management strategy and make your data work harder for your business.
- Realise the potential of Azure Data Services - from innovation to insight and other business benefits
- Data reliability & integrity by Design - manage Governance & Security in Azure Data Services
- Tips to moderate costs on Azure Data Services.
E2: Empower Data-driven Decision Making with Power BI
Accelerate the decision-making process and reduce the risk of error with intelligent business insights.
- Accelerate time to better data insights
- System integrations that can help your organisation realise it's data potential
- Bringing your data to life with customizable dashboards
- Collaborate across departments with smart sharing